The Investigations Division is under the Bureau of Investigations and is a centralized team of investigators that works closely with the ten District Stations to investigate serious crimes. This Division contains five separate units:
- General Crimes: General Work and Night Investigations
- Major Crimes: Robbery, Burglary, and Narcotics
- Special Investigations Division: Arson, Hate Crimes
- Special Victims Unit: Fraud/Elder Abuse, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault
- Strategic Investigations: Homicide, Crime Gun Investigation Center, Community Violence Reduction Team
San Francisco Police Department
Safety with Respect for All.