When to Call 9-1-1
Make the right call. Keep 9-1-1 available for emergencies.
Police, Fire & Medical
- Is there a danger to life, property or the environment?
- Is there a crime in progress?
- Is someone having a medical emergency and needs immediate assistance?
- Is there a fire?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, immediately call 9-1-1.
Police Non-Emergency Assistance
- Noise complaints
- Wellness Checks
Download the Make the Right Call Guide:
- Make the Right Call Guide – English (PDF)
- Make the Right Call Guide – 中文 (PDF)
- Make the Right Call Guide – Español (PDF)
- Make the Right Call Guide – Tagalog (PDF)
City Services & Information
- Police reports for crimes not in progress such as: