Reporting Crimes Outside of City and County of San Francisco's Jurisdiction

The San Francisco Police Department does NOT handle crimes that occurred in property that is outside of the City and County of San Francisco's jurisdiction and those should be reported directly to the appropriate agency as listed below. If the crime is posing an immediate threat to you or others, call 9-1-1 immediately.

BART Property (stations and plazas) – Call BART police at 1-877-679-7000 or

City College – Call City College Police at 1-415-239-3200 or

On the Freeway – Call California Highway Patrol (CHP) at 1-800-835-5247 or

Golden Gate Bridge (including Visitor's Center) – Call CHP at 1-800-835-5247 or​​​​​​​

Presidio – Call US Park Police at 1-415-561-5505 or

San Francisco State University – Call SFSU Police at 1-415-338-7200 or

UCSF Campuses – Call UCSF Police at 1-415-476-5455 or

USF Campus – Call USF Dept of Public Safety at 1-415-422-4222 or

San Francisco Police Department

Safety with Respect for All.